11:00am | Check In Begins
1:00pm | Session #1 with Jason Raitz
2:15pm | Break
3:00pm | Session #2 with Kevin Stamper
4:15pm | Speaker Q&A
5:15pm | Ocean sunset
6:00pm | Lua party!
9:00am | Session #3 with April Diaz
10:15am | Break
11:00am | Session #4 with Mike Goodwin
12:00pm | Speaker Q&A
12:30pm | Lunch & Networking at the Park
2:00pm | Breakout #1
3:00pm | Break
3:30pm | Session #5 with Jason Raitz
9:00am | Session #6 with Dr. Jason Burns
10:00am | Break
10:30am | Breakout #2
11:30am | Breakout Q&A
12:00pm | Break for Lunch
1:00pm | Session #7 with Jason Raitz
THE FUN TO EXPERIENCE
- The Luau Party! Not only will we be partying on the Ocean, we will experience the Best Ocean Sunset EVER. Amazing food, drinks and live music. Bring your Hawaiian shirt!
- Networking and Connecting. Amazing opportunities to rub shoulders with, get to know stories about and learn from other speakers and leaders.
- Speakers who Connect Deeply. Incredible keynote and breakout guest speakers who will challenge, inspire, and encourage you to become the kind of speaker who gets their audience to LEAN IN.
- The Beach. Literally the beach is steps behind the hotel. You can take a morning run or walk on the beach. You can drink your coffee while watching the ocean.
- The Jolly Trolly. No really, there is a beach shuttle service. You’re going to love it.
- Gorgeous Outdoor Activities. There is an amazing pool and hot tub. Plus, there are beach volleyball courts, pickleball and tennis courts and outdoor games.
- Come a day early or stay a day late and enjoy Clearwater. Clearwater Beach is fantastic and the hotel is located 35 minutes from three Spring Training Baseball sites.